WRITE for Adventures of a Christian DAD
So YOU want to share your expertise and contribute to Adventures of a Christian Dad? Awesome! We love sharing personal stories from fellow Dad’s and Sportsmen. Here is what you need to know before submitting your article:
- Guest Contributors are like-minded fellow fathers, bloggers, Outdoor Sportsmen, photographers, or anyone who feels they can add to the family – NOT content writers and companies. If you want to promote your business, please fill out the form on our Advertise with Us page for sponsored posts, reviews, and other advertising opportunities.
- Please send us a pitch for your article ideas BEFORE sending us your final draft. This is to ensure your article is relevant to our site and has not been previously covered before. Also, include a link to your website and links to two articles you feel are your best work.
- Before pitching us, PLEASE be familiar with our site and what we are about. Use the search function to find previous articles to ensure your article is original, fits our readers taste, understand our topics and our language tone.
- Adventures of a Christian Dad’s articles are in-depth and need to be at least 1200 words. Our readers like to dive deep into topics and prefer detailed, well-written articles.
- Authors are responsible for their own research, fact-checking and will be liable for any errors in their articles.
- Authors retain the copyright to their work.
- We reserve the right to refuse publication of any article at any time.
- All articles must be unique and not cross-posted to other websites. We will check for content plagiarised from other sites including Wikipedia. Make sure all content is your own. Plagiarism is serious and will not be tolerated.
- All posts will be edited for grammar, length, and SEO purposes. Please make sure your article is complete, grammar and spelling have been checked prior to submitting for further review.
- We reserve the right to add links to relevant posts on our site and external sites. Some of these links may contain affiliates. We will provide a do-follow link to your website in your bio, plus a link to one relevant article on your site if applicable.
- Once your article has been accepted, we will require an author bio of 50-100 words. Here you can include links to your website and social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, G+, etc.)
- Author photos are pulled from Gravatar.com. If you already have an account, please send us the email address that is associated with it. If you do not yet have an account, the set-up is quick and easy. If you require help, we’ll be happy to assist.
- It is not necessary to provide photos or video with your articles; however, if you choose to do so, it must be your own work. You, as creator, will retain copyright to all media submitted. However, we reserve the right to edit photos for size, crop, contrast, and color balance.
Why should you write for Adventures of a Christian Dad? We use this platform as a ministry to reach fathers and sportsman, sharing the gospel through with ours through our articles.
We’ll share your story with our family of unique visitors, exposing you and your work to a new audience. In addition, we promote all posts to our social media network. Your article will be tweeted, posted on Google+ and Pinterest, shared on Facebook and Instagram, as well as collaborations available through YouTube.
Help us in our ministry. Let us share your stories and ideas!